1. Significant experience in advanced functional materials (e.g., thermoelectrics, superconductors, multiferroics, SCES, magnetic materials) research, development, innovation and engineering; 2. Worked with more than 15 different types of state-of-the-art materials and 30 high-tech R&D systems in more than 8 multidisciplinary scientific projects; 3. Published more than 30 peer-reviewed articles and communicate research results on more than 13 occasions; 4. Contributed by writing parts in 11 European research proposals; 5. Peer reviewer for 5 different international ISI journals; 6. Completed 7 different professional training courses in Spain, Portugal, Germany, and Romania (e.g., "Using the PPMS equipment and its options", “LabVIEW Days 2013”); 7. Trained and managed over 10 international undergraduate science and engineering students; 8. Established significant international collaborations, in both Academia and Industry.
1. Ph.D. degree in Physics, Science and technology of materials and fluids Dpt., University of Zaragoza (ICMA, CSIC), Spain, 01/10/2011–30/05/2014, “Modification of Ca3Co4O9 thermoelectric performances via processing and doping” (Cum Laude);
2. M.Sc. degree in Physics, Faculty of Physics, University of Bucharest, Romania, 01/10/2009–30/06/2011, “Thermoelectric properties in rare earth doped Skutterudite” (10 out of 10);
3. Dipl.–Eng. degree in Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Biotechnical Systems Engineering, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania, 01/10/2003–28/02/2009, “The reliability and maintenance of a longitudinal primary settling tank with a curettage system on chains” (7.50 out of 10).
1. English (fluent, C2); 2. Spanish (fluent, C2); 3. German (basic-to-medium, A2); 4. French (basic-to-medium, A1); 5. Portuguese (basic-to-medium, A2).
Prizes, awards and certifications.
1. “H2020-MSCA-IF-2017 Seal of Excellence” (European Commission, EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation 2014-2020, 05/03/2018);
2. “Certificate of Outstanding Contribution in Reviewing” (ELSEVIER–Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 05/2017);
3. “Certificate of ACCREDITATION on behalf of NT-MDT” (NT-MDT EVENTS, The Westin Grand, Frankfurt, Germany, Techniques of AFM, Raman, SNOM and TERS, 25/02/2015);
4. “Extraordinary Ph.D. Prize” (University of Zaragoza (ICMA, CSIC), 27/02/2015);
5. “International Doctor” (University of Zaragoza (ICMA, CSIC), 03/06/2014);
6. “1st Prize–Interpretation of the solutions to the Navier-Stokes equation” (Politehnica University of Bucharest, 2006).
Professional and academic experience.
1. 01/02/2019–present: Scientific Researcher, Materials and Ceramic Engineering Dpt. (DEMaC), Aveiro Institute of Materials (CICECO), University of Aveiro (UA), Portugal;
2. 01/07/2018–30/11/2018: Project Collaborator, Physics Dpt., Institute for Advanced Materials (INAMAT), Public University of Navarre (UPNA), Spain;
3. 31/01/2017–31/05/2017: Research Assistant, DENTIX MILLENNIUM S.R.L. (INFLPR, CETAL), Romania;
4. 01/02/2015–31/10/2015: Experienced Researcher, Functional Materials Group, Institute for Materials Science, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany;
5. 15/10/2014–15/12/2014: Laboratory Assistant, Strongly Correlated Electronic Systems Group, Laboratory of Magnetism and Superconductivity, National Institute of Materials Physics (NIMP), Romania;
6. 01/05/2009–30/09/2009: Sales Engineer, AEG PROGRESIV S.R.L., Romania;
7. 16/10/2006–30/06/2008: Laboratory Assistant, Strongly Correlated Electronic Systems Group, Laboratory of Magnetism and Superconductivity, National Institute of Materials Physics (NIMP), Romania.